November 22, 2008

Maraudon

Maraudon has GOT to be the longest instance in the game. We have still not gotten all the way through it, but have hauled in some good upgrades and had lots of fun. I'm still refining my guide for this place.

Tyberiuss replaced his helmet with the Bloomsprout Headpiece (kinda looks like a hippie headband), and his pants with the Infernal Trickster Leggings.

Over both sessions, attendees were:
Tyberiuss, Asterien, Nowand, Darkdoc, Vynaron, and Fluoxx.

Here is the stat report from the second mission to Maraudon.

~Bacchus Achievement
You may remember me writing that I’m not interested in any of the achievements; if I get one, great!.if I don’t, that’s ok too.

However, before the achievement system was added, there was one "goal" I had in the game that has continued to elude me!.. winning the Stranglethorn Fishing Tournament with my alliance hunter, Bacchus.



The event is held every Sunday at 2pm (server) and I have participated many times; and at best, I come in around 5 fish short of the winner (first to 40 wins).

Last Sunday, I hoped to take advantage of the WotLK launch and win the tournament while all he L70s were in Northrend. No such luck! There were still L70s there, apparently with the same idea as me. I lost by 5 fish again......dang it.

No comments:

Post a Comment