February 04, 2009

Ding!

At least this L70 didn't take me as long to get as my last one. Coincidentally though, the quest turn-in to push me over occurred in the same place as my last L70....Area 52.

I had some nice epic L70 gear I got from Kara just waiting to slide on. I know...I'll replace them soon after setting foot in Northrend. Just let me enjoy the purples for a while.

Head = Cowl of Defiance
Gloves = Gloves of Quickening
Neck = Saberclaw Talisman

Thanks to Firfeldre, I had some gems ready to go for them too.

I even got this Valanos' Longbow for a steal off the AH a while back.

Thanks to Asterien for the scope that I fitted to it.

Here is my Armory link....if anyone cares.

Not sure if I'll go off to Northrend immediately. I may poke around Quel'Danas for a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment