August 25, 2008

Weekend Update - Level 29

Friday was a big evening for me, going from L26 to L28. Quest lines took me to the far north side of Ashenvale at Zoram'gar Outpost, and all over some deep caves of Thousand Needles. It felt strange seeing some of the old Night Elf Ashenvale stuff, but even stranger to have to kill some of them. Oh well, I dried the tear and moved on.

Back in Thousand Needles, I saw Gerp (the GM) running through one the cave passages I was questing in. I'm not sure what he was doing there....maybe farming rep or maybe ore. Anyway, he helped me kill a mob and afterwards Henry (his tiger pet) and Porkchop seemed to bond after sniffing each other.

Flipping back over to Runetotem, I tried to make some more progress on Bacchus....currently at L67. Man does that leveling go slow. Here is a shot of him flying back from the Isle of Quel'Danas after snooping around there. I don't know what this thing is, but I was worried about its airworthiness.....and I did not pack my parachute cloak. (click to enlarge any pic)

Back on Tyberiuss, Saturday saw some questing with Asterien. One of the quests invloved us killing a nasty hyena named Steele Snap. Of course, this guy comes with his own groupies, and Steele Snap did not give up his own rib bone willingly for the quest. So, we took it anyway. Ouch!

Sunday evening was filled with some questing with Nowand, where we took Steel Snap's rib again (he didn't learn his lesson the first time). Then, after stealing some eggs from those lion-bat looking things, I paused to take a wiz off this cliff. I think there was a Gnome down below.


After a dinner break and a 1.5 hour cable outage due to a local lightening strike, I got back on and dinged L29 on some final quest turn-ins.

The evening concluded with me sneaking past some L?? mobs to settle in at Camp Mojache in Feralas, grabbing flight point too.

Final Note - Hold onto your silk drops. At 150 First Aid, you can go to Brackenwall Village (just south of Ratchet) to train up and crank out some silk bandages. Also, Razorfen Kraul is still on our wish list..... so reply with your availability.

No comments:

Post a Comment